Phone Number: (509) 327-3244
Text Us Here:
Credit Unions are member-owned. Each person who deposits money in a credit union also becomes a member. Upon joining Responders Emergency Services Credit Union, a $5.00 deposit represents your minimum shares, which is required for membership. These shares signify your ownership in the credit union and entitle you to use all the services we have to offer. Your $5.00 is fully refundable if you were to close your account.
Savings (Share) Account
- A Credit Union’s savings account is classified as a share account.
- The minimum balance required to open a savings account is $5.00. It is also $5.00 for those under 18 years of age.
- Dividends are earned on an average daily balance and paid monthly; this average is calculated by adding the balance in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period.
- Can be used for overdraft protection.
Share Account Rates
|Share Account Balance||Minimum Opening Deposit||Dividends Paid||Dividend Rate / APY**|
|$0.00 - $99.99||$5.00||Monthly||0% / 0%|
|$100.00 - $9,999.99||$50.00||Monthly||.15% / .15%|
||$50.00||Monthly||.25% / .25%|
Money Market Account
Money Market Accounts provide the freedom to deposit funds at any time
- $5,000.00 minimum balance to earn dividends.
- Minimum of three withdrawals or transfers allowed per month.
Money Market Rates
|Minimum Opening Deposit||Dividends Paid||Dividend Rate / Annual Percent Yield**|
|$5,000||Monthly||.25% / .25%|
|$10,000||Monthly||.30% / .30%|
|$50,000||Monthly||.35% / .35%|
|$100,000+||Monthly||.40% / .40%|
Christmas Club Rates
Responders Emergency Services Credit Union has a Christmas Club account that makes saving for the holiday season stress-free & easy! Once you start the 12% Christmas Club, it will automatically renew every year until you decide to stop it. To maximize your dividends, sign-up today! Take the worry out of your holiday budgeting and spread your savings throughout the entire year.
- Automatic Funds Transfer (AFT) from an *active checking account on the 15th & 30th only
- A maximum of $50 per transfer ($100 total per month)
- Christmas Club accounts will automatically transfer entire amount to your checking account on November 1st of each year
- One Christmas Club account per member
|Minimum Opening Deposit||Dividends Paid||Maximum Balance||Dividend Rate / Annual Percent Yield**|
|$0||Monthly||$1,200||12.00% / 12.00%|
IRA Share & Roth IRA Share Accounts
|Minimum Opening Deposit||Dividends Paid||Dividend Rate / Annual Percentage Yield**|
|$0||Monthly||0.75% / 0.75%|
***For information on applicable rates and fees on any of these accounts, please consult a credit union employee.
***Rates effective January 31, 2018 and may change without notice
***APY = Annual Percent Yield
***Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the faith and credit of the United States Government.