RESCU CHECKING (Share Draft Account)
When you see the phrase “FREE SERVICES” you don’t want it to be followed by that annoying little asterisk telling you there is some catch buried in the fine print; like a minimum balance requirement or hidden fee. At Responders Emergency Services Credit Union® FREE really does mean FREE, with no asterisk or hidden charges.
• No monthly service fee
• Free incoming wire transfer
• No per check charges
• No minimum balance required
• Free check copy (2 per statement)
• No direct deposit requirements
• Free Account Balancing
• Free-fast-friendly service
Free VISA Debit Card
- Use your VISA Debit Card to pay for your purchases without having to write a check. You can conveniently shop or dine at millions of locations worldwide.
- We don’t charge our members for using ATMs owned by other financial institutions or private companies. Just look for the Co-op logo on ATMs. Other ATM owners without these logos may impose a surcharge fee.
Free Online Banking
- With just the click of a mouse you can access your accounts online: check your account balances, make loan payments, transfer funds, review your transactions and much more! It’s fast, convenient, and 24-hour accessible.
Free Direct Deposit
- Direct Deposit of your paycheck is a safe, reliable way to have your funds deposited directly into your Responders Emergency Services Credit Union® checking or savings account.
Free Automatic Transfers and Loan Payments
- Automatic Transfers or Automatic Loan Payments can be arranged for your Responders Emergency Services Credit Union® accounts. Once the arrangements are made, the funds are moved automatically, every time.
For other account services and fees, please refer to the RATE FEE DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT