PERSONAL LINE OF CREDIT
***Be your OWN Lender***
Have funds available when you need them!!
A Personal Line of Credit with RESCU can provide you with a flexible tool to manage your personal financing needs. The interest rate is lower than credit cards, and it’s very easy to use. After your RESCU Personal Line of Credit is set up, you can transfer money into your checking account, whenever you want, in order to make purchases, make payments, etc. Speak to your RESCU Loan Officer (509-327-3244) to learn more.
Try out our Personal Line of Credit loan with rates as low as 7.92% APR*
- Enjoy the flexibility to transfer the funds when you need them
- Be in control of your finances at all times
- This Line of Credit is just another resource for you when something unexpected comes up or you need cash fast!!
Terms & Rate information:
- Member must re-qualify every 5 years
- Maximum loan value: $10,000 (depending on credit score)
- Member must have credit (FICO) score of at least 650 or higher
- Minimum payment of 2.5% of outstanding balance
- Member can transfer Line of Credit funds to their other accounts at their convenience
Note on rates: All rates shown are APR* = Annual Percentage Rate. Your loan rate will be customized by taking into consideration your credit rating (FICO score) and can be further discounted based on your activity level with the credit union and other things. Your RESCU Loan Officer will do everything necessary to ensure you receive the very best RESCU rate available based on your personal situation. You will find that RESCU’s rates are very competitive; in addition, RESCU will usually match, and often beat, rates offered by other financial institutions. We will always do the very best we can for you. Talk to your RESCU Loan Officer for more details on loans and your personalized rate(s).